1. Upon payment of the specified fee, Gold-Vault agrees to provide you (the "End User") a service that enables the "End User" the right to use our service to send and receive credits if those said credits are available in your said account.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability - "GOLD-VAULT"" MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GOLD-VAULT DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PRODUCT IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE AND THE PRODUCT IS ASSUMED BY THE END USER. GOLD-VAULT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO END USER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF ANY PAYMENTS OR CONTRACTS, THE FAILURE OF DELIVERY, DELAY IN DELIVERY, DELIVERY IN NONCONFORMING CONDITION, THE USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PRODUCT, OR FOR ANY OTHER BREACH OF CONTRACT OR DUTY BETWEEN GOLD-VAULT AND THE END USER. GOLD-VAULT shall have no obligation to provide the Service, and shall have no liability to the End User in the event GOLD-VAULT is unable, as may be determined in the sole discretion of GOLD-VAULT: to make payment and or changes in methods of payment or operation that can make our service unsuitable for the end user.
3. Effectiveness of Agreement - The End User's use of the Service shall not in any respect whatsoever modify any of the terms, conditions, or restrictions contained in the license agreement or other agreement by which the End User initially acquired rights to use the Product or service (the "End User Agreement"), and the use of our Service shall in each and every instance remain subject to the terms, conditions, and restrictions contained in the End User Agreement.
4. General - Any and all claims or disputes relating to the Service shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. For the purpose of resolving conflicts relating to the Service, GOLD-VAULT and the End User agree that venue shall be in the State of Florida only, and, in addition, the End User hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in the State of Florida. GOLD-VAULT may assign its rights and delegate its duties with respect to the Service without providing notice to, or receiving the consent of, the End User.
We do not accept any Bullion Exchangers of any kind.
In the event that your account is frozen, it will remain so for 180 days to clear against any chargebacks.
In the event that you decide to put a Stop Payment on a Check that we have sent you for a payout on your account balance, you will be charged $25.
"Buyer beware - Gold-Vault assumes absolutely no responsibility for any purchases made through the Gold-Vault system. At any time you join an Income Opportunity or MLM program you are doing so at your own risk. We do not issue refunds if the product, service or program turns out to not be what you thought it was, or if they don't hold up to their promises. You should thoroughly investigate any opportunity before making the decision to join - if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. It should also be noted that voiding your credit card transaction you used to fund your Gold-Vault account for any reason constitutes credit card fraud as well as violates many other laws, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent allowable."
Gold-Vault MLM and Casino Policies
While Gold-Vault does accept MLM and Income Opportunity vendors, you should note that joining any MLM or Income Opportunity is done at your own risk. There are many legitimate opportunities on the Internet and each one should be carefully investigated before making any decision to join. Gold-Vault will not offer refunds for these or any other purchases. These matters should be taken up with the vendor.
It should also be noted that reversing the funding method used to fund your Gold-Vault account is considered fraud and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowable by law.
Gold-Vault DOES NOT ACCEPT ONLINE CASINO PAYMENTS and there are no exceptions!
* We do not condone fraud or spamming. Those are the other terms under which an account could be frozen. All complaints will be investigated thoroughly and you will always receive fair treatment. Your business is important to us.
Sign Up | Manage Account | Sign Out |
A The X Dot Com Inc. Company